Saturday, January 19, 2013

Just Saw the Theme

Well apparently the funk I had last weekend was only the tip of the iceberg.  There may or may not have been tears shed because I haven't felt that bad in a long time and I couldn't deal.  Thankfully, it was not flu or strep.
 
With me finally feeling normal today, I was itching to do a few projects.
 
My first was a little message board for Brent and I to write sweet nothings to one another.  Hahaha!  Yeah like that's going to happen.
 
 
Seriously, occasionally I need to leave him a note not to forget something and I never seem to have paper on hand.  A napkin has done the job a time or two.

 
So I got my Silhouette Cameo out and whipped this bad boy together.  Love the way it turned out.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
While I was in Hobby Lobby today, I found some material that just screamed "make me a pillow."  I decided to answer that calling and made 2 new couch pillows.

 
Loving them with the other ones I made a few months back.

 
It wasn't until I posted the pictures, did I notice I had theme going on today.  Can we say chevron lover?  Wasn't even planned.

No comments: