Thursday, February 28, 2013

I'll Survive. I think. I hope.

It has been a rough week at the Miller household with hormones and emotions running high.  I think C is going through puberty 10 years too early.  She cries over everything, refuses to listen which leads to getting in trouble which leads to epic meltdowns.  She and I have gone head to head all week long over everything which explains why I've had a headache for 3 days.  My eye twitches just reflecting on our week.
 
The weekend is near which usually means we can all reset and hopefully get back to our normal personalities.  If not, you can find me in the psych ward at the hospital.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here are pictures of our last 2 dress up days.
 
Crazy outfit day.
 
 
 
Crazy hair day.
 
 
Can you see my grip on her arm?  When I asked her to sit still, she looked me dead in the eye and started bouncing around then laid down.
 
 
She is rocking braids on the sides and ponytails on the top and in the back.  That is about a creative as I could get this morning with her moving around like she had ants in her pants.
 
 

1 comment:

Momoi said...

I think she needs to come to Momoi's & Pap's house :)