Tuesday, April 23, 2013

It's That Time of Year

I've got the Spring Cleaning bug!  Nothing is safe.  I can hear my mom now sighing heavily because typically when I clean out my house, I return all the junk I've borrowed from her.  I've already got 2 bags for her.  You're welcome Mom!
 
With this cleaning of the junk, I'm also trying to organize.  My tiny house came with ZERO storage so I'm constantly trying to maintain the clutter.
 
My project tonight was a place for towels in C's bathroom.  They've had a home under the sink like most towels but that left no room for anything else.  This brings us tonight's craft.
 
 
I spray painted a galvanized bucket from Tractor Supply, then added vinyl letters.

 
I realize that it seems extremely simple (and it was!) but this has freed up so much space underneath the sink.  I feel so accomplished in my Spring Cleaning!
 
Sadly that feeling doesn't last long when I realized that only 1 of those towels is clean.  :(  Maybe laundry should have been on my To Do List tonight.

1 comment:

Momoi said...

Hey, I might take one of those for my house since you're gonna be returning things anyway :)