Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Nesting

Nesting: the phase in ones pregnancy where one claims 75% of house MUST be redone.  Top to bottom.  Right.Now.

One small home project has turned me into a living nightmare.  It got the ball rolling on every project on my To Do List and it HAS to get done.  Like yesterday.  

Our bedroom doesn't even resemble a bedroom other than there being a bed in it.  There are tools, drop cloths, paint, paintbrushes, dust, a ladder and who knows what else everywhere.  I've turned the soon to be nursery into a junk room housing all things that need to be moved elsewhere.  Oh and the temporary home of all the stuff we moved out of our room.  It's madness.

 Totally ready for a baby right?


With my list growing by the day, this means all hands on deck and we do not age discriminate.


If you've got two hands and are in my house, we will put you to work.

Don't feel bad for her.  She loved every minute of "helping".

Thankfully, my husband is having nesting issues as well and is more than happy to knock out this To Do List.  He is currently painting our bedroom and bathroom and that means C and I are roomies for the week.


She is very disappointed to have to share her room.  NOT! 

The madness is almost over thanks to my husband working his tail off the past 3 days to get our room back to normal.  I think for sanity purposes, we might wait a couple of weeks before we tackle the nursery.

No comments: