Monday, August 25, 2014

And Just Like That...

We are halfway through this pregnancy.  Thank goodness!


I'm praying this will mark a turning point in the nausea category of my pregnancy.  Last week was the worst week I've had so far and I'm about to think that I might never feel normal until this baby comes out.  Have mercy, enough is enough!

He seems to really enjoy the space I've created for him because he parties 85% of the day.  I know a little movement is normal but this kid moves constantly.  I've tried to get B and C to feel but the minute either of them put their hand on my belly, he stops moving.  It's pretty annoying considering he will start moving again once they've pulled their hands away.

My nesting phase is still in full force and this weekend I was able to throw away a ton of crap I was holding on to "just in case."  I was on a mission and things had to go.  With every full trash bag I drug out, B just looked at me.  I'm not a hoarder by nature so for me to fill several trash bags was a little shocking to him.  His junk is next and thankfully he shares my 'if you haven't used it in the last 6 months, it has to go' view.

We did have a little fun yesterday and went shopping for baby clothes.  Well, it wasn't much fun for me.  It's clear B and I have two very different style tastes when it comes to boys clothes.  With C, he hasn't really had an opinion but yesterday I finally walked off and told him to pick out whatever.  Looks like I will be doing the shopping without him in the future.

Other than that, we are running smoothly and getting anxious by the day to meet our little guy.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Aww, look at you! :)

I don't know if I've already told you this but I take a 1/2 of a B6 vitamin and a unisom every night before bed and it has completely cured my nausea...like if I don't take it, I'll be sick. Worth a try if you haven't already!