Sunday, May 16, 2010

First Sunday at Church

We took Cecilia to church for the first time today. I have been dying to get back to church ever since her arrival so I was super excited this morning. Getting ready went really smooth and we arrived on time. I had this fear that we would be that family running into church just as it started half dressed but we weren't thankfully!

Since Cecilia was asleep when we got there, we decided just to take her in with us. I know, I know, a baby in church service? Trust me before children I would have said that is why they have nurseries but she did great! She was awake the whole service (more than I can say for some adults!) and Brent only took her out for a few minutes. He said she looked like she was fixin to cry. She looked fine to me. Right before Sunday School I had to feed her and then she sat through most of class. I did have to go out with her because she just had had enough. I think next Sunday she will go to the nursery because it is just too hard to try to concentrate on the preacher and Cecilia.

Once again I don't have a good picture of her. I swear she could be laying still smiling and the minute I get the camera out she starts crying! I promise 2 seconds before this picture she was content and happy. Oh well, that is just something we are going to have to work on!


No comments: