Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Thata Girl!

I am so happy to say that Cecilia slept through the night Sunday night! We laid her down around 10:15ish and she didn't wake up until 5:50!!!

When my alarm went off at 5:15 I realized I hadn't gotten up with her so I quickly ran into her room to make sure she was still breathing (I heard that was common for new mothers). I found her asleep making her little snoring sounds (gets that from her Daddy!). I did a fist pump in the air celebrating that she had managed to sleep the whole night!

She has done this a few times but nothing to this extent. It was from like 11:30 to 4:30 and that isn't sleeping through the night to me! :) I was hoping she would keep this trend up but last night her and I feel asleep around 8:30 (big mistake!), she woke up at 10 for her last feeding of the night then she popped back up at 2. I think I'm going to start giving her a bigger bottle at her last feeding in hopes that this will allow her to sleep longer. Brent and I desperate for a full nights sleep!

No comments: