Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Sip N See

Sunday we had a Sip N See for Cecilia so all our close friends and family who hadn't had a chance to see her could come and meet her. Mom and I spent pretty much all day on Saturday getting ready for the event and we both prayed really hard that it wouldn't rain. Well our prayers didn't work but our friends and family fought the crazy weather anyway! We had such a good time and I loved getting to show off Cecilia!

I wish I had a ton of pictures to show you, but I am so used to my dad being around taking pictures that I completely forgot to take any during the party. I was so busy chatting with everyone and the camera was the furthest thing from my mind except when it was all over and we were sitting around on the couch talking. We did however get some of our decorations. You can see those pictures here. Below are two pictures Dad didn't get but I did.


Here is a wreath Mom and I made for the front door. The little white things are baby shoes hanging down.
This is a sign my mom made with Cecilia's full name, weight and length on it. I added a few pictures on it from our days at the hospital.
Even though it was a rainy miserable day outside, it was a warm wonderful day inside!








No comments: