Saturday, October 30, 2010

1st Halloween

Tonight we celebrated Cecilia's 1st Halloween.

We dressed her up like a peacock. Feather tail and all! I was so pleased at how her outfit turned out. I was a little nervous at first when the thought popped in my head but the minute I got the tutu done I knew it was going to be fabulous!

Since Franklin was doing their trick or treating tonight, we decided to go down to my parent's house and let any and all family members that wanted to see her come over.

Everyone ended up coming over and showered our little peacock with lots of treats. Even Uncle Mayo and Aunt (soon to be) Leslie got to Skype and see Cecilia.


She was so good all night long and didn't bother her feathers once. She was more interested in her headband than anything else. I was so glad I decided to have everyone at one location because I could not imagine having to take her in and out of the car seat then tie on her tail. It would have been a nightmare!

Tomorrow we will dress in our Halloween dress and pass out candy to the 5 trick or treaters that come by the house. Our first Halloween was very relaxing and enjoyable. Let's hope this is a trend during the rest of the upcoming holidays!

Happy Halloween!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kaycie she is so beautiful!!!
Chris, Samantha & Kenzie