Thursday, October 14, 2010

Paintin'

We finally got to decorate Cecilia's pumpkin tonight.

She loved it and took to it like a pro!

Her design was very thought out and she contemplated every stroke.


Both hands were needed to really get the effect she was looking for.



I had to lend a helping hand so she wouldn't lose focus.


It was fun watching her decorate her pumpkin even though she had no clue as to what she was doing. The paint didn't seem to bother her, as a matter of fact, she didn't even notice it.


We had minimal paint on her and I and she didn't eat any paint thanks to the pacifier.



The finished product. Puts us in the Halloween spirit!










4 comments:

Kelli said...

I love the pumpkin! Too cute!

Anonymous said...

I love the pumpkin!!! Cecilia you are going to be talented and creative just like your mommy. Happy First Halloween.

Luv u much,
Grams

Anonymous said...

How cute is this post? Cute baby! Cute momma! Cute pumpkin!

Ethan&LandensMom said...

That is an adorable idea Kacie! I have been trying to figure out how I am going to incorporate Landen into out annual Halloween festivities and I think I just figured it out, if you don't mind me stealing your idea!?! Cecilia, I just love your pumpkin ;)