Sunday, October 3, 2010

Little Mayo?

Over the past couple of months a few people have started saying Cecilia looks like my brother, Jason aka Mayo. I laughed it off but the other day when I went to pick Cecilia up from my mom's work, 2 of the women who have known us from birth said she looked just like him! Not exactly what I wanted to hear. I mean who wants to give birth to a precious baby girl who looks like her brother?

During the 9 months I was pregnant, I dreamed of what Cecilia would look like. Would she have more of Brent's features or mine? Would she have his dark hair or my lighter hair? Of all the faces I had going in my head, my brother's face definitely was not one of them.


So here I am again posting a comparison between my brother and Cecilia.
As my dad put it, 'do we really have another Mayo melon?'

3 comments:

Jaclyn said...

I'm thinkin Little Mayo is closer than Little Kacie or Brent! I was just having a hard time picking which one of you she looked like but this is more like it. Too funny!!

Kelli said...

Nanny and I were having this conversation the other day. I do have to say Cecilia looks like a little Mayo.

Unknown said...

You can never escape the tormenting of your big bro! The "Golden Child" will always haunt you.