Friday, September 9, 2011

Not Playing Nicely

Playtime got a little rough yesterday at school.  Cecilia was on the receiving end of someone not knowing how to play nicely.

(notice small scratch on right eye)

I thought nothing of it until I put her in the bath and noticed 2 more places...


she got mauled! :)  Brent wants names so he can lay down the law with his/her parents.  Ha!  I told him he might not want to get too riled up because we have no idea if Cecilia provoked it.  She has been a little sassy lately so I wouldn't put it past her.  I've witnessed her sitting on some innocent little boy's head just trying to relax on a mat.  Bless his heart!  He didn't see her tush coming.

I would like to have seen it though because I'm sure Cecilia's reaction was extremely dramatic.  If Colt bumps her at home, she acts as if she has just been shot.  She knows how to work the dramatics.  (note my parent's are both saying 'wonder where she got that?' as if I had anything to do with it.)

1 comment:

Momoi said...

It must be genetic, since I think you wrote several chapters in the drama queen book.