Tuesday, September 27, 2011

JPR Sip 'n See

Sunday I got to ooo and ahh over one of my best friend's baby, John Patrick.  He is seriously the cutesst little thing and such a good baby.  The only way you knew he was there was by the group of people huddled together in one area.

The Sip 'n See was after lunch on Sunday so Mom and I just did a few little snack items.




I displayed all the adorable little pictures of him since birth.



And here was the star of the show...


Adorable, right?


Best we could do with 3 little ones.  The cute little thing in the middle is John Patricks' cousin.  Then I think we all know the crazy one on the far right.

Look at her.  So pretty.






Precious Sydney.


Our entertainer, Kellen.  He was singing and dancing and saying the funniest things.  Cecilia grabbed his attention for a little while and he kissed on her and tried to get her to laugh.  Then he asked if he could headbutt her!  He is FULL of energy and I got tired just watching him run around.

Abby and John Patrick, Jaclyn and Sydney, Cecilia and I.  Can you tell which kid isn't happy?

At the end I finally got to hold John Patrick.  A certain someone got a tad jealous but got over enough to give him some lovin'. 
Going in for her classic affectionate pat.  She was very gentle and sweet but also very glad when I handed him back off.

It was a great afternoon and I would not have been able to do it without the help of my team (my parents!).  My dad was so sweet and built me poles (the night before) to hang the drapes behind the food table.  What a great guy!

No comments: