Sunday, September 25, 2011

Sunday 9:13pm

Another weekend gone in a blink.  Usually that means we had a busy weekend.

Friday night, we had some friends over for a cookout that we hadn't seen all summer.  We are always curious of how Cecilia will act when people come over that she hasn't seen in awhile.  She barely missed a beat when they walked in the door.  Of course it helped they came bearing gifts.

They were sweet enough to get her Zippity Zebra, a pillow pet.


She loved it!  She warmed right up to them and was a charmer all night.


And thanks to Mickey Mouse On Demand, we were able to have some adult conversation.

We finished the night huddled around the fire pit still catching up on what's been going on.

Saturday we spent much of the day laying around because we are in the first stages of cutting some new teeth and that means no sleep at the Miller household.  It's ROUGH cutting all our teeth at the same time.  We managed to get out late that afternoon after we took a 2 hour nap.
Today, I, with help from my WONDERFUL parents, hosted a Sip 'n See for my friend Abby's son, John Patrick.  I loved spending my afternoon looking at that precious baby!  He is so stinkin' cute!  I will have more to share on this when I get my pictures back from my photographer, aka my dad.  He did so much for me today that I wouldn't dare ask for the pictures right away.

Cecilia was a trooper all day; going strong with no nap!  I couldn't believe the good mood she was in despite no nap.  But we didn't get too far down the road we I looked back to see this...


She was done!

Why does my week seem to always drag but my weekends fly by?

No comments: