Monday, October 17, 2011

All Weekend Long

Today is my dad's birthday and we have celebrated all weekend long.  He and my mom went with us to Cecilia's fall festival on Saturday and then we went to Rafferty's afterwards for dinner.




Given Pap some birthday lovin'.

To wrap up the night, we hit up Stakz (imagine that!) which just so happens to be located right behind Rafferty's!

Sunday after church, we headed down to my grandmother's for a birthday lunch for Dad.  We had a spread like usual and stuff ourselves!

We had to head outside for some playtime to run all that food off and to hopefully wear Cecilia out.



I would love to say my child fell asleep before we hit the end of the driveway but that wouldn't be true.  Instead she screamed most of the way home and wouldn't take a nap.  FUN TIMES!  Needless to say we had a few meltdowns, 1 timeout and an early bedtime.

No comments: