Monday, October 31, 2011

Pre-Game

Last night we took Cecilia to a Halloween festival at my parent's church.  This meant we had trial run on the Halloween outfit.

We are going as Minnie Mouse and look how thrilled we were...


HA!  I tried to paint her nose but what little she let us do didn't look so hot.  Sticking with my vow last year, I made her outfit again this year.  Luckily it wasn't too hard making a skirt and her head piece AND I got super lucky that Hobby Lobby had a plain hot pink shirt that was a perfect match to my material!



There are still a few more things I need to add to her outfit to make it really look like Minnie's dress but she wasn't digging it all last night.



I'm pretty excited about Trick or Treating tonight!  Hopefully Cecilia is too!

1 comment:

Erin said...

Love her costume! And I'm super impressed you made it! I wish I could sew!!