Monday, October 31, 2011

Min Mouse

Tonight was the main event.  We got all dressed up again, grabbed our treat bag and headed out to snag some treats.




Cecilia couldn't get out trick or treat so we had to settle for boo.



She was pretty excited!

Brent had to work so we decided to trick or treat in my parent's neighborhood. It worked out really well because most of their neighbors are people I have gone to church with since I was younger.


Our first stop.


She wasn't 100% sure of what she was supposed to do but after the 2nd house she caught on.  A few houses let her pick her own candy out and you know what she went for every time?  M&M's!  I can proudly say I have raised her right!

One of their neighbors is a dental hygienist so along with candy, Cecilia got a sweet new toothbrush!


We had a lot of fun trick or treating and even made it down to my friend's house despite the wall to wall trick or treaters.  I have NEVER seen so many kids in one area!  There were kids at their door non-stop!  I'm so glad I don't live there!

Later, we came back to my parent's to have dinner with my grandmothers.  They love getting to hang out with Cecilia and see her in action.  They even sat together to watch an episode of Mickey Mouse.


Our sugar high didn't last long and we were both pooped by the time we got home.  Thank goodness this only comes around once a year!

No comments: