Sunday, October 2, 2011

Which End is Up

Our week has been so crazy, I'm not sure what day it is.  I was out of town on business on Thursday and Friday.  Home on Wednesday with a sick kid and being out of our routine always throws me off.

I hate traveling for work because the days are long, I don't sleep well in hotels and my inbox is at its max.  The only good part about it is coming home to a smiling little face that greets me with a 'hi.'

I have spent my whole weekend sitting in the floor playing or sitting next to her watching Mickey.



She always grows 10 inches while I'm gone.


The weather has been fabulous this weekend but with a smoker's cough and a runny nose, we stayed inside for the most part.  We ran some errands both days just so we could see something other than our 4 walls.
Her new thing when I go to take a picture, lean in to the camera and not smile.

Staying in is always good but it makes Mondays so much harder.

No comments: