Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Could Care Less

I am praying that this weather stays (well of course not the storms that we are supposed to get today) and that I don't see a drop of snow.  I love not having a winter and getting to see this at the end of Febuary...


Cecilia loves going for walks and taking the dog.


Too bad he is still packing some winter weight and starts struggling 5 minutes in.

~~~~~~~~

Cecilia has this new thing she started about a month ago.  I may have already talked about it but it is so stinkin cute and hilarious.

You ask her a question, like 'how old are you?' 'what's your name?' and she will look up and tap her finger on her face like she's really pondering the question.

She even adds a few hmm's and uhh's to add to the effect.  I have no idea where she got this.

~~~~~~

We are 2 and a half weeks away from C's second birthday party.  I am suprisingly ahead of the game and pretty darn proud of myself!  Can you guess the theme?

I still have a few more arts and crafts to do but nothing major.  Cecilia has no idea why "Mimis" is all over the place but loves it!  I'm going to be glad when its over so I can quit seeing red polka dots in my sleep.

No comments: