Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter

We kicked off our Easter morning with treats from the Easter bunny.



Then got ready for church.  We had nursery this Sunday, which I was a little bummed about missing the service, but I really enjoy keeping nursery and love seeing Cecilia interact with other little ones.

After church, we headed to my grandmother's for lunch and an egg hunt.

Sunday lunches are hard for us because it is Cecilia's nap time and she is typically in no mood to entertain or be around people.  Thankfully she behaved for the most part and the egg hunt perked her up a bit.


Both my Granny and I put together eggs for Cecilia.  We probably should have gotten together to see how many the other was doing.

I think there were 30 or so eggs.  At least she had 8 adults helping her!


We headed home after the hunt because a nap was needed.  We spent the rest of the day relaxing and hanging out as a family.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Kacie, that pink looks so great on you, pretty girl!

Hey I tagged you in a question game if you want to play along!