Friday, April 27, 2012

A Few Things to Remember

I'm not sure what's been up with Cecilia lately but she has come up with some funny little habits.

Habit #1:  The playground at school is mulched and our little one LOVES to play in the mulch.  So much so that she thinks anywhere there is mulch, she must play whether it be an actually playground or someones landscape.  The problem with mulch is that it gets in her shoes which then gets all over her feet and in between her toes.  I'm sure for most children it's not that big of a deal but apparently it is for C.  Before we can get out of the parking lot, she has her shoes and socks off checking between EVERY toe.  I could understand if this was the only time she did it but no, she does this all the time.  We've noticed in the last couple of weeks that she will stop what she is doing to check her toes.  Ridiculous!  She even did it yesterday at school (for the first time I guess by the reaction I got) and they thought the mulch had rubbed a place in between her toes.  I had to assure them that this was just her new obsession.

Habit #2:  As if yesterday couldn't get more interesting at school, I go to C's cubbie to get her shoes and noticed her sunglasses in her basket.  No biggie; I had assumed Brent let her carry them in that day.  I headed out the door with them in my hand and her teacher commented how funny C was with the glasses.  She told me that Cecilia asks for them every time they go outside and wears them the entire time they are out.  Seriously?!  I tell Brent about it and he laughs telling me she took them in over a month ago. 

What a diva!



No comments: