Tuesday, June 12, 2012

How It Played Out

Our weekend went pretty much as planned.  Friday we did grocery and low key family night.  Saturday, C and I got up and headed to Franklin so I could get a haircut.  I ended up with bangs and told my hairstylist that we were going back to the rule my mom made when I was 6.  She is not allowed to ever cut my hair short.  I'm not a short hair gal and it is on my nerves!
Saturday after our jeep joyride, I made dinner for the Konow's and went to love on some babies.  They are so ridiculous sweet/cute/precious!  I haven't seen them since their birth day and I was glad to get to love on Sadie this time.  I could seriously just stare at them all day.  Everyone keeps asking if seeing them gives me baby fever.  The answer...NO.  I love babies/kids and if I got the fever every time I was around them, we would have a houseful.  We know the right timing for us and we are currently loving our time with our one and only.


Sunday was spent going to church, sending Brent off to work, stripping paint off a coffee table I'm redoing, napping/laying around watching movies with C and talking with my brother and SIL on Skype.  I use the word "talking" loosely since C could only manage to smile and be unbelievable shy.  Of course as soon as we ended the call, she couldn't stop talking about Mo, Leslie and Kitty.

Oh and some where in between stripping paint and napping, I discovered the clothes in the dryer were still wet after running 2 drying cycles.  Nice.  I called the repairman, aka Dad, and laid the situation out.  He came to the rescue and Brent was able to get the part we needed yesterday and my dryer is now working properly so I can continue the joy that is laundry.

And that was our exciting weekend.

No comments: