Friday, June 8, 2012

Random Friday

During the summer Cecilia's school tries to have fun activities for them to do each week.  One activity that they will have is water day.  Instead of having to remember her bathing suit, towel and water shoes on a certain day, I decided just to buy a extra of those to keep at school. 

I actually hit up the Dollar Store to see if they had anything.  I found just what I needed..


The even better deal, they were half off!  Even if they just last the summer it is totally worth it.  Cecilia was beside herself with the Minnie gear.  So much so that we had to change our shoes in the middle of the aisle and wear them out.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Brent plays softball during the spring every Thursday night.  Because of the way the schedule is, we haven't been able to get out and watch any of his games.  Until last night.  It finally worked out after 2 years that C and I could go and cheer the team on. 


C kept saying 'Daddy play ball.'  She had a big time watching Daddy and cheering for him.


She got a little sassy a few times during the games and when I got on to her the first thing she said was 'I go timeout?'  Ha!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm ready for the weekend even though I don't have much planned other than a much needed hair cut.  I hate that I let me hair get so out of control that when asked what I want to do, the first words out are 'shave it.'  I'm afraid one day I could get that desperate.

No comments: