Tuesday, June 19, 2012

We spent this past weekend at Brent's parents visiting and meeting the newest addition to the Miller family.


Shaffer was born Thursday afternoon and we couldn't wait to see him on Friday!

We talked all week with Cecilia about traveling and seeing all her family.  She was super excited about seeing Aubrey and Nora.

We stopped by the hospital when we got to town and Cecilia was so sweet with Shaffer.


She was very curious about him, wanting to see and touch him.  She didn't even seem to care that I was holding him.  Huge improvement from the past!

We had a laid back weekend doing a lot of nothing.  We went to Aubrey's t-ball game on Saturday morning. 


 This was Brent's first t-ball game and he about lost his mind!  Being the baseball player he was, watching a bunch of 5 year olds run around after a ball not making "plays" was too much for him. 


 He claimed Cecilia would NOT be playing t-ball.  We will see about that.

After the game we ate lunch and then C and I had a nice long nap.  The night before was a little rough on us.  She somehow fell out of the bed so I woke up every time she moved after that.  That was unless she woke me up by kicking my ribs, busting my lip with her head or smacking me in the face.  I feel for her future husband.

We grilled out that night and enjoyed the night out on the patio watching the Reds game and playing with the water guns Brent got for C.

Sunday, before we left, we spent some more time with Shaffer and let the girls play.  We also attempted pictures.



At some point we will realize we just won't get any good ones while they're this small.

1 comment:

Alicia said...

I am loving that hairstyle on you!!