Monday, June 25, 2012

Weekend Review

I don't think I have been more thankful for a mall re-opening like I am about Opry Mills.  There is nothing like having all your favorite stores in one spot.  Mom, Cecilia and I all racked up and I even came home with money!  It was a beautiful day!

Cecilia got a few extra perks out of the deal.  There was a carousel in the middle of the mall that we had to ride.  She isn't big on getting off them but luckily they give out horse stamps which saved us from a huge meltdown.


She was so proud of her stamp.

Then because my mom can't say no, she got to ride a mini carousel before leaving.




After shopping, my parent's promised C a ride in the jeep.  We made a trip out of it and took dinner to the creek.

Excuse major windblown look.

Cecilia had a big time at the creek throwing rocks in the water and listening to the bullfrogs.


 


She saw a few fish so the rest of the night she was making fish hands...



A jeep ride and picnic was a great way to end the day.

No comments: