Thursday, June 28, 2012

Today is Thursday, Right?

It's been another week where I have no clue as to what day it is and my eyelids feel like they weigh 100 pounds each.

Monday, my mom had some work done on her knee so on Tuesday, C and I volunteered to "babysit."  We had a good time hanging out and taking care of Momoi.  Nanny even came over for a little playtime.



Honestly, it is a contest to see who can giggle the most, Nanny or Cecilia.

Yesterday, I got one of our famous calls from Cecilia's school.  You know the one where they call telling me she has a crazy disease and she can't come back until cleared from the doctor?  She came home from school on Thursday with a few red dots on her chest that I thought was heat rash.  Over the weekend it got a little worse but only when she got hot.  She never complained about it or had a fever but I called the peds office to double check and they confirmed it was probably only heat rash.  By Monday it was looking good and on Tuesday it was almost gone.  Brent told her teachers about the her chest and told them not to have her outside much.  2 hours later I get a call that it has spread all over her back and foot and the teacher was making the call from OUTSIDE!!!  We played baby shuffle and I took her to a doctor here in town who laughed when I brought her in.  She too confirmed that there was nothing major about her little bumps and cleared us for school.  Oh and it hadn't spread all over her back and foot.  There were 2 spots close to her underarm and the one on her foot was a mositque bite that were when we dropped her off.  To say I'm annoyed is an understatment but at least C got to spend another day with her Momoi and Nanny.

A day and a half left of this week it couldn't end soon enough.

1 comment:

Erin said...

Oh goodness! I remember those infamouse phone calls. And 9 times out of 10 it was nothing. Soo frustrating when you have to miss work and pay those dr. bills!!