Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Off To See The Wizard

Last night, we had a little girls night out with my mom's cousin and granddaughter.


My mom had bought tickets for the 3 of us to go watch The Wizard of Oz at SKYPAC a couple of weeks ago thinking it would be fun to take C.  Well my dad came home last week and announced that he had just won 2 tickets to the same show off a local radio show.  He had completely forgotten that my mom had just bought some!  What are the odds!

We quickly decided that it would be fun for us to invite my mom's cousin and her granddaughter, Gwyneth.  Gwyneth and C just happen to go to the same daycare and have since they were babies.  And with them being only 6 months apart, they are in the same class.  Both girls were so excited!


They were so sweet all night holding hands, laughing and being silly.


I had the pleasure of getting to sit with both girls for the first half of the show.


They were so good and well behaved!  At the funny parts, they would turn to each other and laugh.  It was so cute!

Everyone seemed to have a really good time especially the girls!  I'm loving that we are entering the age of fun outings with friends!  Let's just hope she'll always let me tag along.


No comments: