Monday, April 6, 2015

Easter Weekend

For the first time in 8 years, Brent had Good Friday off so we made the most out of our extra family time.  We tried to go bowling but our cable company decided to have a company outing and apparently bowling was the big activity.  The place was packed!  We had to go to plan B which was Barnes and Noble and ice cream.  C wasn't as thrilled with that option but with the promise of going the next day, she perked up a bit.

On Saturday morning, we got our hind ends in gear so we could beat whatever crowd might be at the bowling alley.  Thankfully, the place was almost empty and one little girl was really happy.


C loves her some bowling.  She gets excited and high fives regardless of how many pens she knocks down.


After bowling, we ran a few errands and spent the rest of the day playing and hanging out.

On Easter morning, the kids woke up to their big surprises.




Sorry no pics of U.  He was napping during all this.

After church, we headed to my Granny's house for Easter lunch with my Dad's side of the family.  My mom and Granny fixed a few dozen eggs for C to hunt.  The Easter bunny had fun hiding them.  :)


And C had a blast finding them.


We told her she was going to have competition next year so she better step up her game.  ;)


The best part was finding out what was inside the eggs. 


I'm pretty sure this is our first picture as a family of 4 outside the hospital.  


Clearly I need to step up that game.





2 comments:

Emily said...

C is the cutest little bowler ever. Adorable! & love the family pic! I need to step up my game too, I have yet to actually get a picture with all 3 of us in it!

Momoi said...

Maybe I'm a bit biased but I think the family picture is good!