Monday, April 13, 2015

Fun in the Sun

Since the weekend turned out to be gorgeous, we gave C a list of things to do outside.  Naturally she picked going to the park and feeding the ducks as one of the activities.


Sadly, the whole town was at this particular park doing the same thing so the ducks weren't interested.

The whole town was also at the playground.  C was done about 10 minutes in.


Since we had tons of daylight left, we decided to go on a little hike to Lost River Cave.


This was both B and C's first time to the cave.


We are planning another trip to hike a little more and to do the boat tour when Uryah isn't with us.  I nearly died hiking back up with a 16 pound baby strapped to my chest.  I'm really out of shape.  Well, I can't really say that because I was never in shape to begin with so it might do me good to have a 16 pound baby strapped to my chest.  :)

After Lost River Cave, I took C to see Cinderella.


She has been dying to see the movie so we had a little girls night.

Sunday after church,

(Sorry have to include our Sunday morning pic.  C asked if we were going to do this every week.  Umm yes!)

C's friend had a birthday party at Chaney's Dairy Barn.



They played on the playground for awhile, then it was hayride time.



Hayride selfie.

The ride took us to the farm where the kids got to meet one of the calves.



They all loved it!

At the end of the party, they all got to jump on the SUPER safe bubble thing.





I don't even know how this things is legal, but the kids loved it.  Us moms were just waiting for someone to break something or get whiplash.

And this is what U thought of all the birthday fun.




No comments: