Monday, November 9, 2009

Too Stinkin' Cute!

We all know I love surprises! No matter how big or how little...I love them! Whether it is coming home to find the laundry done thanks to Brent or a new shiny piece of jewelry, I light up! Today I had the cutest surprise sitting on my desk.

My good friend that works across from me had left this little package on my desk. First, light up in my face. Then I open the package...
Then comes the second light up plus an 'oh my gosh! These are the cutest things ever!' They are little pink baby shoes with big pink and white ribbons! She got them from the children's store that I was just in this weekend. She saw them and couldn't resist getting them for us. She made sure they were the last pair so I wouldn't come in the next day and buy the same pair. Man, this girl is going to be decked out! Thanks Jennifer! You're the best!

No comments: