Monday, December 21, 2009

Belle is a Genius!

Despite Belle being in the complete dark and not having any anatomy classes, the girl knows exactly where my bladder is and knows the exact moment I have to pee! She has decided to combine her knowledge of anatomy and her moving skills to create some very interesting moments. The first time she figured out where my bladder was, was yesterday in church. I peed before we left for church, had no liquids between the house and church, but still after the second song I had the urge to pee. Since it was not an overwhelming urge I figured I could hold it. And I would have if Belle hadn't started playing volleyball (I would say soccer but that is a forbidden word in our house. Brent has stated under NO circumstances will our children play soccer!) with my bladder. And of course we had to go into extra stanzas! I was near tears by the time I made it to the bathroom!

Then today I was working and once again got just a slight urge to pee. I was trying to finish up what I was doing before making a beeline yet again to the bathroom when Belle decide to come alive and spike my bladder! I jumped up so fast you would have thought someone yelled "fire!" I'm praying that she will get bored with this new hobby but I'm afraid it could only get worse as she gets bigger! I may have to grab some Depends! Haha!

(If any of the above for mentioned is too much information for you, I apologize. This is who I am and this is what you get when you read my blog! You are only getting a small glimpse of what my family has had to endure for 26 years!)

In other news, this weekend my mom, Brent, and I headed down to Rivergate to do a little last minute Christmas shopping and to start our baby register. We dropped Mom off at the mall and headed to Babies R Us. WOW! is that store huge or what! We were completely overwhelmed and spent 2 hours in there! Luckily we found several things that we liked and got a good head start on our registry plus we found a crib! We, and when I say we I mean Brent, was stressin' because we hadn't decided on a crib. We saw this one at the store and liked it well enough to go ahead and buy it. It was a big relief and we are so glad we have that checked off our list.

I was so excited about our new purchase that I made Brent put it together that night. He was thrilled! I'm exaggerating because it had been a long day of shopping, we had just gotten home from dinner with some friends and it was 9 o'clock at night and he was looking forward to relaxing! But being the wonderful husband he is, he satisfied his pregnant wife and put the crib together.

Here are a few pictures of my handyman husband...oh and he informed me when I got the camera out that there would be NO posing! HA! Too funny! As if I wanted him to pose!






Belle's new bed!



No comments: