Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Things I Can No Longer Do...

1. Sleep through the night without having to get up to pee. This isn't anything new but at this point it is down right annoying!

2. Paint my toenails.

3. Bend down to put on socks and shoes. Even though I'm not very big, my body still isn't used to packin' the extra weight and bending has become a breathe taking experience, literally.

4. Ride in Brent's car. This is actually a huge perk! I HATE his car or go cart as I call it. I have to roll in and roll out since it sits so low to the ground. Last week it just became frustrating so I told him I would no longer ride in his car.

5. Get up off the floor as quickly as I used to. IF I have to get down on the floor, there is a lot of grunting and heavy breathing when getting up.

I know this list will only get longer as I continue to get bigger (and yes I'm getting bigger every week despite what some of you think!) and that's fine. It gives me a great excuse not to do stuff. I'm not sure how many times I have already told Brent "I can't do that because I'm pregnant." He typically rolls his eyes because I say it on the simplest tasks like helping bring in the groceries. Bless his heart this road hasn't been easy for him!

In other news, Belle has started to really kick and move around. So much so that our new nightly entertainment is watching her kick my belly out! Each month brings a new experience and I can't wait to see what happens next month!

No comments: