Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year!!!

As you can tell by the time I am posting this we didn't have a whole lot going on on New Year's Eve which is just how we like it! We just got back from dinner with Jaclyn and Corey at Shogun. Neither one of us had big plans and we hadn't seen each other in awhile so we decided that we would go out to dinner. Some how all the stars aligned just right and we didn't have to wait long for a table and we had a wonderful time! We spent dinner catching up and chatting about baby stuff. I miss not seeing her everyday but hopefully since the holidays are winding down we will be able to get together more.

In baby news, I am 28 weeks which means only 12 more to go!!!! I am just beside myself with excitement! Brent has put up a counter on our computer counting down the days. I haven't decided if I like it or if it annoys me. Every time I turn on the computer it is the first thing that pops up and it makes me anxious and makes me realize there is so much we still have to do. I'm hoping to get started on Belle's room next week. I have lots to make and need to get on it. I told my Nanny to clear her schedule for the next couple of weekends that we had sewing to do. She was thrilled! :) The clock it ticking and I have got to get on the ball! So if I seem scattered over the next couple of months excuse me, I've got too much on the brain!

Here I am at 28 weeks!
Brent, me, Jac, and Corey


The pregnant chicks. Thanks to Brent's beautiful angle, I look like I could eat Jac!

Me and Brentie. Too bad he couldn't tell me BEFORE the picture to fix myself!




No comments: