Sunday, March 21, 2010

More Pictures

Here are some pictures from Cecilia's big day yesterday. There is a toss up about who she looks like. Most say me but a few say Brent. We think she has my face and Brent's limbs. I'm hoping to get a baby picture of the both of us and post it with hers so we can do a comparison.

We have had lots of vistors and Cecilia has been loved on by everyone! She has been so good today and so far we have been blessed with a wonderful SLEEPING baby. We will see if that stays the same when we get home! We hope to head home sometime tomorrow. The updates may be few and far between after that!













4 comments:

Alicia said...

Love the name! Cecilia is adorable!! You two are truly blessed.

Anonymous said...

What a cutie!!

Anonymous said...

Kaycie,
You and Brent have the most beautiful little girl!!! I can't wait for ours to get here after seeing yours :)

Samantha Davidson

Tanner Smith :) said...

She is precious!! im excited for you & Brent! Hopefully Connor & I can be a role model for her as you were to us! And I love her middle name ;) considering it's the same as mine!
love you lots!
Tanner Smith