Thursday, April 29, 2010

Things I Can Not Explain...

Why a bird will poo on my car the minute I roll out of the car wash.

Why a zit will appear the very day I have pictures or something important going on.

Why just when all my nails get the same length one decides to break.

Why my daughter suddenly goes into a trance the minute the vacuum is turned on.

About a week ago I was running around the house cleaning and picking up getting ready for company to come. I was getting ready to vacuum when Cecilia picked that very moment to start crying. I tried bouncing her around, sticking the pacifier her mouth, talking to her but nothing worked. Finally I decided she was just going to have to cry it out while I vacuumed. I did like any good mother and had her in one arm and pushed the vacuum with the other. The minute (and when I say minute I mean the very second) I turned the vacuum on she stopped crying and went into this trance. I thought she finally calmed herself down and went on about my cleaning. The key word was THOUGHT. The moment I turned it off she started crying again! I turned the vacuum back on and she stopped. It by far the craziest thing! Brent thought I was lying so the other night I showed him that indeed our daughter is nuts!

Here we are standing in front of the vacuum with a calm daughter. Notice Brent's cell phone on the floor. He thought he would record it so we could use it later instead of the vacuum. Too bad she only likes the real thing!

We literally go from this...
to this..

with a push of a button!
I'm now in search of a cd that has nothing but vacuum sounds on it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How funny!!