Saturday, August 7, 2010

Its Falling Out

My hair is falling out.

I don't mean just a few strands here or there. I mean almost by the handfuls. We spend most of our time these days picking hairs off each other, Cecilia, Cecilia's quilt, and pretty much anywhere I have been. I spend 50% of my time in the shower trying to get the hair off me after I have washed my hair.

Now this would be alarming to most women. Hair is very important to a female. Have a bad hair day and you can guarantee that they will be in a bad mood all day.

Hair is not that important to me. Yes, I like it to look decent but it has been my dream to shave it off and wear a different wig every week. When my hairdresser asks me what I want to do, I always say "shave it off." She thinks I'm joking but if I knew I wouldn't be served divorce papers when I got home, I would do it. Although I'm certain my head would not be that attractive bald. I have bumps on my head. Cysts actually. Several of them. Its another reason I have not shaved. For fear that I would see how many were really on my head. I might look more like my brother though. He shaves his. Maybe I could convince him to do mine one day.

I know my hair is falling out due to post baby hormones (thanks Cecilia! Mama loves you!) and that it will stop one day. Or at least I hope. Or at least I think I hope. I already have a spot where you can tell I have lost some hair. It has caused me to style my hair different.

Maybe I will get one of those pantyhose looking things and give it an ole test run. Where does one get one of those pantyhose looking things?

2 comments:

Emily said...

kacie: i don't think we have met, but i love to read your blog and i think you follow us as well. anywhoos...my hair is STILL coming out in handfuls...OH MY! not sure when this stops, but at this rate i 'might' be bald soon! just wanted to share. btw...your sweet baby girl is sooo cute!!

Em

Emily said...

I will have to ask Matt if he remembers you then. I was telling him about you the other night and he acted like he vaguely did :)...a guy for ya!

anywhoos...you are definitely not a blog stalker and i'm so glad we are connected through this. keep updating, i love to read about you guys and your little one. chat with you later!

em