Monday, August 9, 2010

Like Mother, Like Daughter

We are finding more and more similarities between Cecilia and I all the time. The way she acts at times, facial expressions, etc. And today was no exception when we found out she has a DOUBLE ear infection! I had a terrible time with my ears as a child and kept ear infections. I have some how managed to pass that on to Cecilia. My mom read where if one of a baby's parents had ear infections then more than likely the child will get them too. Fantastic!

Bless her heart! She has been a trooper and really showed no signs of an ear infection other than running a high fever. Normal signs are when I child pulls at their ears but she hasn't done that at all or I would have known what was wrong with her. Thank goodness it doesn't seem to bother her. She is a little slow to eat but still manages to get it down and she is being a little active and talking a lot. And of course it hasn't cut into her TV time!


Dude I'm starting to worry about this girl and her love of TV! That she got from her daddy! He of course is in the background watching as well.

We have a follow up appointment next week to double check her ears because the doctor found something she wants to watch in her right ear. We are hoping it is nothing and that by the end of the week she will be fine.

What a way to start off our week!

No comments: