Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Adjustment

Cecilia has adjusted well to her new "big girl" class.  Her teachers say she is doing great and she seems to enjoy the new group of kids.

I was so sad she had to leave her other teachers but we have since found out that 2 of them have moved up so she will have them again!  One of them just got approved to move yesterday and she called me on her way home to let me know the good news.  We were both so excited and I know Cecilia will LOVE seeing her face again!

As a parting gift, I made necklaces for each of her teachers.
I have such a hard time thinking of little gifts for teachers and I was so glad I saw this idea.  They were super easy to make and I think they turned out pretty cute!  So cute in fact, I made myself 2 different ones!

I'm really glad Cecilia is doing so well in her class.  Change can be tough on little ones but she seems to be excelling!  We've already noticed that she plays different, looks different and her personality has even come out more.  Its so crazy how much has changed in just a few days!  I can't wait to see at the end of this school year how different she will be!

No comments: