Monday, November 14, 2011

Travel/Brithday/Surprise

This weekend we headed to Indy to celebrate our niece's 1st birthday.


I feel like it was just last month that we got the text that my sister in law, Kaci, was in labor.


Nora's party was owl themed so I made her this little outfit...


I'm attempting more sewing projects and I thought this one came out pretty cute.  She actually got a lot of cute owl outfits.  Who knew owls were so popular.

Cecilia finally warmed up to Nora after dinner.


She was so funny trying to tickle her and play.


Of course at the house when Nora wanted to play, Cecilia would have nothing to do with her.  Even threw a MAJOR fit when I was holding/playing with Nora.  Jealous much?  But she made up for it giving Nora a goodbye kiss when we left dinner.  A good Kodiak moment had either of our husbands thought to pull out a camera.

We had a really nice visit with Brent's family and celebrated the news of a new arrival come June!  Nora will be a big sister this summer and we are all excited!

*For those of you who for a second thought it was me who was expecting, I will slap you.  With 3 girls in my Sunday School class pregnant, my best friend and now my sister in law, I refuse to drink the same water as them.  I'm sweating just thinking about it.

1 comment:

Kaci Miller said...

Thank you all for making the drive up here for Nora's party. It meant a lot to have you here. I know a 4 hour drive isn't always fun, especially with a little one. But it was so good to see you. I absolutely loved the owl outfit and you know I will send you a pic the minute I put it on her! Thanks again! Love you guys! ~ Kaci,Bryan,Aub, and Nora!