Tuesday, October 30, 2012

About Me.

Thought I would join Emily over at Nation's Nest in answering a few question about myself.

1. What is your favorite thing to snack on while blogging?  My current addiction is the Quaker rice cake minis.  Chocolate flavored of course.

2. What is one thing you wouldn't want to live without? My baby blanket.  I pretty much freak when I can't find it at night.

3. Beach, Mountains, or Farm? Farm!  Thank goodness I married a city slicker with an inner farm boy just dying to get out!

4. What is your least favorite household chore? Vacuuming!  Luckily the hubs doesn't mind to do it.

5. Who do people say you remind them of?  Not really anyone famous but most of the time before I can open my mouth and say my name I hear, 'oh you must be Melinda's daughter.'  Apparently I look like my mom.  I don't see it.  Heehee just kidding Mom.

6. Prefer parties and socializing or staying home with the fam?  Depends on my mood.

7. What is your all time favorite movie? Shawshank Redemption

8. Do you sleep in your make up or remove it like a good girl every night?  Most of the time I wash my face at night but there are those nights I fall asleep with C and forget.

9. Do you have a hidden talent or a deep desire to learn something you've never had a chance to learn? What is it?  Would LOVE to learn to play bongo drums.

10. What is one strange thing that you're really good at?  Not sure.

11. What first attracted you to your spouse?  I wasn't really attracted to Brent at first.  He was kind of a jerk the first time that we met.  We later became really good friends and because of that friendship I started to fall for him.  I guess I was attracted to him because he was such a good friend to me and we have fun being goofy together.

12. What is something you love to smell? A baby fresh out of the bath.

13. Tell something about you that you know irritates people.  I've been told it annoys people when I'm bossy, which apparently I am lot.

14. When you have extra money, what's the first thing you think to do with it?  I typically save it until I find something I'm just dying to have like a new purse or shoes or nail polish.

15. Are you a silent laugher or a loud laugher?  I would say loud.

16. Where is your favorite place to shop?  Tough one.  If I'm in need of something I typically hit up Target or Forever21 but my all time favorite is Ann Taylor Loft.

17. What's one thing you would do more often if you had more time?  Sew.  I have all these plans to make C some dresses but haven't found the time.

18. Are you a big spender or frugal?  Frugal.  Oh that's another thing that irritates people (aka Brent)...I'm a tight wad.

19. Who is your favorite character of all time (from a movie or book...can't be real)?  Seriously?  I read too many books and don't watch enough moives to have a favorite.

20. Would you want to be famous?  Negative.

2 comments:

Emily said...

You are definitely Melinda's mini me! Both of you are beautiful girls! :)

Melinda said...

That's so sweet Emily! I always feel honored when people say Kacie looks like me because I think she's beautiful but I certainly don't see myself that way.