Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Not Much

Brent's parents came down for a visit over the weekend.  We try to keep things as low key as possible so they get plenty of play time with C and we really stuck to that this trip!  We pretty much stayed at the house playing all weekend only venturing out to eat and of course to get frozen yogurt!
 
 
C loves having her people in one place and is thrilled about our big family vacation coming up.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Sunday night we I was itching to get outside so we took a little walk.
 
 
C loves being outside playing and going for walks!  We are both ready for warmer weather.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Thanks to an early bedtime for C, I managed to crank out a new sign.
 
 
Not sure why I have an obsession with signs but I could cover my whole house in them.  Now I just have to figure out where I'm going to hang it.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
This week at school, they are celebrating Dr. Seuss.  Pretty sure his birthday is this week or something of that nature.  School always makes it a fun week for the kids with dress up days and fun activities.  Today was crazy sock day.
 
 
She thought it was the greatest thing.
 
I love the dress up days but they stress me out trying to come up with crazy outfits/hair. I typically like a good weeks heads up so I can stress out even longer but get a good game plan together.
 
Sadly, the dress up days are about as exciting as we are getting this week.

No comments: