Wednesday, February 13, 2013

She Digs It

We have been gearing up all week for tomorrow.  She knows that hearts mean Valentine's Day and she is excited.  All school and home projects have been about Valentine's Day.
 
We've made a special card for Daddy.
 

 
Her Valentine's Day box is complete.

 
School Valentine's Day treats are done.

 
Anytime I'm working on anything, she comes running screaming, 'I'm gonna help.  Let me do it!'

 
 
The cheap little Valentine's "mailbox" has been the biggest hit.  We check it every morning and her eyes get bigger with each new note.

 
I'm not sure this ritual will get to end after Valentine's Day but I can't blame her.  What girl doesn't love fun little notes?

1 comment:

Momoi said...

The valentine box just looks marvelous! And, I love the look on Cecilia's face as she holds her little note for the day.