Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Valentine's Day Box

When Cecilia and I were scoping out the dollar bins at Target the other day, I saw this cute little Valentine paper box that you could color and use as your Valentine box for school or whatever.  I grabbed one thinking C would have fun coloring and it would give us something to do over the weekend.  I thought wrong.
 
She had no interest in it what so ever.  It was just sitting in our craft room begging to be colored.  Being a HUGE fan of coloring, regardless of my age, I grabbed the markers last night and got busy.
 
 
My plan is to leave her a little note in the box each day leading up to Valentine's Day.
 
She was super excited this morning to find her first little note.

 
It made her morning!

 
She ran to Brent to show him what she got then ran back to me to show me what Mo had given her.  That's right, Mo.  He apparently gave her the box AND wrote her a note!  I spent more time than I care to mention coloring the box, wrote a sweet little note and who gets all the glory?  MO!!!!
 
Story of my life.

1 comment:

Momoi said...

Oh my gosh! That's funny, I don't care who ya are!