Friday, September 13, 2013

End of the Week Randoms

Monday Brent had the day off so he and C came to have lunch with me.
 
 
She was asleep when I first got in but when she woke up she was super excited to see me.  I asked her what she was doing she said, 'we're going to The Hot Plate with you!'  It was a great way to start the week!
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
This video has made me laugh so much this week!  I've watched it almost everyday.
 
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
I taught C how to spell her name the other day going to dance class.  She is SO proud of herself and is constantly asking me to ask her how to spell her name.
 
Please tilt your head.
 
 
We also worked on her writing her name last night.  Nailed it!
 
 
 
I realize that she isn't spelling her "real" name but she never calls herself Cecilia and when you ask her what her whole name is, she says 'Cece Reid Miller.'
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  
 I'm super excited that football season is here and that I get to watch my Niners play. 
 
 
 
Last Sunday I was on edge throughout the whole game.  C told me multiple times to stop yelling.  Hopefully I can keep calm the rest of the season.  Doubt it but it could happen.
 

No comments: