Monday, September 30, 2013

Mama, I want to do that again

C's big surprise on Sunday was getting to go see Beauty and the Beast down in Nashville.  After our Lion King experience, I knew C would have a blast and she did!  Money well spent.
 
I'm smart enough not to tell her about these little adventures until we are about to leave.  She was super excited and barely ate her lunch because she wanted to get to the show.
 
 
As always, the added bonus of these trips is that Momoi gets to go with us.

 
Of course I made her promise she wasn't going to fall asleep like she did the time she took me to see Beauty and the Beast at the movie theater.  So embarrassing.
 
C absolutely LOVED the show and about cried at intermission because she thought it was over.  I didn't think the show was too bad.  Not as action packed at The Lion King but still really good.
 
She has already told me twice she wants to do it again!  I'm thinking The Nutcracker and Rockettes might be a must this winter.

1 comment:

Momoi said...

I appreciate being thrown under the bus... :)