Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Never a Dull Moment

C and I went for a walk last night.  She wanted to take her baby doll but insisted that she ride in the stroller.
 
 
She buckled her in and pulled the umbrella down so the sun wouldn't be in her face.

 
She stopped a few times to make sure her baby was ok.  We also stopped so C could take a picture of the baby.



She was so cute playing mama.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
C comes up with the most off the wall statements that make Brent and I go 'what did she just say?'
 
The other day, her and I were having a conversation about bounce houses.  She asked if I like them and I told her yes but that I'm too big for them now.  She said 'that's ok.  Jesus will make you small again like me and then you can go in them.'  I have no clue where this even came from.
 
And last night, I was giving her directions to do something and all of a sudden she says, 'calm down.  Calm down.  Just calm down.'  I told her she better watch it or she was going to get in trouble.  She then replied, 'ain't nobody got time for that.' 
 
 My dad told me that one was going to come back to bite me.

No comments: