Saturday, September 28, 2013

Made Good Use

C and I have made good use of this beautiful day!
 
We started the morning at The Farmer's Market.  It was C's first time and it was definitely the perfect time to take her.  There were several stands with pumpkins, mums and all kinds of fall goodies.
 
 
She scored two mini pumpkins and I scored some cinnamon apple butter for B and some apple butter muffins.  Yum!

 
When we left she told me she loved that place and wants to go back.  :)
 
Next I took her to do one of her favorite things in the world...feed the ducks!

 
 
And we couldn't leave without hitting up the playground.


 
Brent is gone for the night so having a spa night was in order.
 
 
Mani/Pedis were a must.

 
We've had an awesome day and we've got more fun stuff planned.  I've got a BIG surprise for C tomorrow that I can't wait to tell her! 

No comments: