Saturday, September 12, 2009

Greatest Invention...EVER!!

I haven't been able to button my pants for about 3 weeks now. Well I can button them, but breathing isn't an option. So I was using rubber bands, binder clips, and sometimes just leaving them unbuttoned which made me feel like a complete perv. I knew I was still too small for maternity pants but I was too big for my regular pants. What is a gal to do? Apparently some genius came up with this amazing product called BeBand. It is a stretchable band that goes around your waist that holds up your pants and hides the fact that they are unbuttoned. I am loving this thing and wondering why I haven't heard of this before because I could have been fitting into a whole new wardrobe that was left behind after I gained my "marriage weight."

I will spare you a picture of me in mine but here is what is looks like.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a neat invention! haha

Alicia said...

A lady at my work (due Dec 3) is still wearing hers! She LOVES it! I still can't picture you with a belly! You're going to look so cute!