Thursday, September 24, 2009

Hallelujah

(The choir stands as the music begins)

Men's Choir
Hal-le-lu-jah!


Women's Choir
Hal-le-lu-jah!


All Choirs with great enthusiasm

Hallelujah, Hallelujah, Hal-le-lu-jah!

I have FINALLY reached the light at the end of the tunnel! I am over being sick!!! (Knock on wood) I have felt pretty normal all week other than being tired but that just goes with it. I thought this day would never get here and if I had the energy to do a cartwheel, I would. Those were the longest 7 weeks of my life and now I may the desire to be pregnant again in the future. It was pretty ifie for a while that I would EVER do this again! I told Brent he better pray for twins because this wasn't happenin' again. Now, I'm feelin' good and hoping I can enjoy the rest of my pregnancy. WOO-HOO!!!

1 comment:

Alicia said...

Yay! I'm glad you're feeling better. Can't wait to see you tonight. I gotta see this baby bump with my own eyes!!