Saturday, September 26, 2009

Happy Birthday Em!!!

Emily with her "Lucy" cake. (She has a white dog named Lucy so when I saw this I couldn't help but to get it for her.)
The Storybook Sisters.


Today is my friend Emily's 25th birthday and last night my bookclub had a meeting/surprise birthday party for her. I was feeling a little gloomy yesterday and wasn't sure I wanted to go out, but after getting to the party I had a really good time. My bookclub consists of a group of girls that I have know my whole life and we are all from the same town. I have come to really enjoy getting together with these girls each month and we always seem to have a good time together. We laughed and talked the whole time and had fun celebrating Emily's birthday.

Emily, I hope you have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Kacie!!!! I've been showing everyone my Lucy cake - I don't want to eat it b/c its so cute!! You girls are so sweet! I'm blessed to have friends like you!!